Enterprise Account Executive - UK
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Are you an intelligent, energetic, self-motivated person who appreciates humor, enjoys solving customer problems with people and technology and has a great track record in sales? If you’re looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, we're looking for an enterprise sales executive to help us scale to £100M in ARR and beyond. You'll be the most direct source of revenue growth at Pantheon. To be successful, you will have a track record of over-quota achievement, and have grown an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Suite”.
As a founding member of our UK Sales team, you will be working cooperatively with the Customer Success, Marketing, Support, and Professional Services to help our customers realize their business objectives through the use of Pantheon’s platform.
Pantheon is a hot company in a fast-growing market.This is an excellent time to join a growth company; we have a proven product, excellent funding, and offer an incredibly cool place to work.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect stakeholders, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO and CIOs
- Articulate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Conduct discovery and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of companies
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Crush your quota!
- Take your complex solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the Pantheon Platform
What you Bring to the Table
- A minimum of 3 years of enterprise, SaaS, start-up or early stage company experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of selling enterprise software into Strategic/Enterprise accounts
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- A strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Familiarity comfort working within a matrix organizational structure
- A consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Ability to win the whole funnel from lead generation to closing the deal
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with Drupal and Wordpress
- Previous experience working at a SaaS, tech startup, or a similar company