Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
- Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Sales
- Lead a team of 3-4 Enterprise Account Executives
- Responsible for multi-million dollar annual team target
- Create the regional strategy and execution plan per rep for growing business in the region
- Oversee hiring, training, mentoring, and development of direct reports
- Work directly with the Senior Manager, Business Development to create pipeline growth
- Provide customer feedback to internal teams (product, engineering, marketing) to develop and deliver innovative solutions for our customers
- Be accountable for quota aligned with a growing new book of business and track against quota by forecasting at a regular cadence
What you Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of over-quota achievement selling enterprise software / SaaS solutions
- 2+ years of sales management experience of similar sized teams
- Proven track record selling to C-level customers and closing sales in large complex organizations
- Existing knowledge and established relationships in SaaS sales
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Experience leading metrics-driven sales organization that splits between larger enterprise deals as well as smaller semi-transactional deal flow
Bonus points for
- Strong consultative sales skills and relationship building
- Demonstrated ability to understand and be comfortable with technical product offerings
- Strong leadership, mentorship, management, and career development skills and experience
- Deep technical knowledge of web infrastructure and content management software
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.