BI ETL Developer
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
You are an experienced BI ETL Developer that is open to work remotely. Your expertise will enhance the stability of ETLs and help us continue to deliver more data to our internal customers.
Cool Things You'll Do
- Manage all data ETLs within the organization and perform special data loads and backfills as needed
- Support our growing analytics team by documenting the core qualities of each data source in terms of the capabilities (various ways data can be pulled from the source) and the implementation (what is actually being downloaded).
- Onboarding new data sources that are not supported by existing ETL tools and using ETL tools for others.
What You Bring to the Table
- Knowledge of a variety of ETL tools and services such as Airflow, Trifacta, Fivetran, Informatica, Dataflow
- Experience working with, managing, and maintaining ETLs for dynamic/automated data systems as data changes.
- Experience with using scripting to manage data in a variety of environments such as moving data between cloud storage buckets, migrating data between various types of relationship database systems, etc.
- Desire to work on a new project and participate in the design and documentation activities related to the creation of new infrastructure.
Bonus Points for
- Strong experience in SQL, Python, Bash
- Experience working on new “greenfield” projects
- Experience being the point of contact for Analytics teams
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.