Partner Manager - Google Cloud
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon recently completed it’s Series E funding of $100M led by the SoftBank Vision Fund. You will have the exciting opportunity to be the first Partner Associate/Manager hired to manage and execute the day-to-day operations of our Cloud partnerships. This will include interfacing with both internal and external resources, building relationships and finding opportunities to help scale our activities. You’ll be responsible for supporting the success of our Google Cloud Platform (GCP) relationship. This role will be focused on executing our go-to-market motions with various GCP Partner and Sales teams while collaborating closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams within Pantheon.
Success will require developing strong relationships with multiple internal and partner counterparts. As one of the key people in Pantheon’s highest priority and fastest growing business unit, your ability to lead your partnership will have a direct impact on Pantheon’s growth.
We’re a startup, so we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission to make the web a first-class platform that delivers results, and of course, the ability to turn on a dime when necessary.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Own and execute the day-to-day activities of Pantheon’s relationship with Google Cloud Platform, including our Marketplace and ISV offerings
- Work with our Sales teams to generate strategic opportunities for co-sell across our target verticals and geographies
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop enablement assets that communicate and demonstrate the value of the partnership, including customer stories, solution overviews, GCP Seller Kits, and possibly videos
- Support the execution of our joint-GTM with Google to define the “WebOps” category and turn the vision into a reality for Pantheon and our customers
- Build processes that enable scale across the Partner Organization
- Travel as necessary to support our Partnership and customers
- Smash quarterly and annual targets
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of work experience (minimum 2 years of customer relationship management/account management experience required)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Technical fluency in cloud concepts, SaaS, or ISV software sales a plus
- You are a quick, autonomous operator and looking to eventually build your strategic thinking over time
- Organized and focused to track the multiple work streams and drive them to successful execution
- You thrive in fast-changing and high-growth environments
- You take initiative when you see work that needs to be done
- Comfortable finding solutions to complex problems and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
Bonus Points for
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience working with a major CSP (GCP/Azure/AWS)
- Open Source and/or SaaS
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.