Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
We are looking for an inspiring and motivated Sales Engineer to join our new UK office. Reporting to the Managing Director, Global Regions with a line to our US Sales Engineering team, you will help drive growth by providing technical expertise to prospective customers and closely working with our global sales leadership team. This is our second global office outside the USA, so prepare for an adventure; you will be challenged to wear a lot of hats as you help us build something special and “our own” in the UK.
Pantheon’s Sales Engineering team is a charismatic, highly-respected group of technologists who are collaborative, visible, influential, and impactful. Do you want to join a growing team who are focused on increasing our footprint in the enterprise market? Keep reading.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Partner with our sales account team to demonstrate Pantheon value and technical capabilities to qualify and close customers.
- Collaborate across all departments to advance the technical dynamics of our GTM strategy.
- Align closely with the product org to ensure value proposition is fully represented fully and provide customer feedback to further evolve our products and services offerings
- Demonstrate and communicate the value and advantages of our platform via ROI analysis, compelling product demos, and on-site (or remote) technical presentations to prospective or current clients to convey the full strategic benefits of our platform
- Partner with our account executives to help provide discovery and insights into our customers’ requirements to map our solutions to best serve their business objectives.
- Work with the sales leadership team to shorten new account executives onboarding ramp, provide insights to the sales team via sales and domain training, and provide direct feedback with respect to customer lifecycle management and sales processes.
What You Bring To The Table
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years sales engineering or TAM experience
- Highly technical and curious to know, grow, and learn more
- Desire and ability to be both coach and player and to create impact in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a winner’s mentality combined with excellent interpersonal skills and leadership presence
Bonus Points For
- PaaS/SaaS experience
- Experience in marketing technology, open source, website development
- A compelling cover letter telling us why you're the right person for the job and why Pantheon is the place for you
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.