Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon is searching for a senior individual contributor to join its growing Partner Marketing team. The Partner Marketing team manages sales enablement and co-marketing programs with our agency and technology partners.
Reporting to the Director of Partner Marketing, the candidate will be responsible for overseeing and growing our partner relationship with Google. This is a very important and highly visible role within the company that will directly contribute to the success of the Growth Marketing Team and Pantheon as a company. We are looking for an experienced candidate who will be responsible for owning and driving partner marketing campaigns, programs, and engagements from strategy through implementation.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Gain an understanding of our WebOps platform and how it works. Be a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for our partners and colleagues.
- Develop and execute joint marketing programs with/through and for Google including events, webinars, content, PR, and social media.
- Drive eﬀorts to increase external and internal awareness of Pantheon and partner success, collaborating with cross-functional marketing, enablement, and partner teams.
- Develop/maintain relationships with marketing counterparts at Google. Facilitate GTM planning and execution.
- Forecast, measure, and analyze the impact of programs on opportunity creation, pipeline, sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and success to senior management.
- Develop and iterate joint solution messaging, positioning, and collateral for Pantheon and Google to drive new business.
- Facilitate sales team readiness for partner campaigns and work closely with SDRs and sales reps on partner lead follow-up process and attribution tracking.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in enterprise-level demand generation best practices, including the methods and tactics to support post-MQL sales and marketing outreach. (Bring your playbook)
What you Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of experience in fast-growth B2B technology company, building partner marketing programs and campaigns, ideally in enterprise software space
- BA in business, marketing, communications or equivalent, MBA is a plus
- 3+ years experience within the partner community and technology marketplaces
- 3+ years experience enabling and supporting partner co-selling with a large cloud technology provider (e.g. Google, AWS, or Microsoft) as an ISV
- A successful track record of developing partner lead pipeline through webinars, email campaigns, events, and other creative programs
- Experience working with marketing tools and databases such as Marketo and Salesforce
- Innovative problem-solver with exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem-solving, and have a bias for action
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects across numerous teams and work streams. Ability to influence and motivate team members cross-functionally
- Consistently communicate and collaborate with internal shareholders to ensure programs tactics are supporting or exceeding goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-growth environment
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.