Engagement Manager, Migrations
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is seeking a passionate, driven, and energetic individual to join our Professional Services Team. As an Engagement Manager, you are the “Pantheon Managed” part of every Professional Service engagement. Your job is to ensure that engagements are delivered with the high quality and precision that our clients have come to expect from the PS team. The engagement manager is the glue that keeps clients, partners and internal resources working together. The Engagement Manager is also the grease that keeps all moving parts moving efficiently.
Cool Things You'll Do
- Working with some of the best Drupal/Wordpress agency partners in the world you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of:
- Large and small scale site migrations from legacy hosting to Pantheon
- Site audits for performance, security, accessibility and more
- Visual regression testing ensure migration success
- Provide other flexible custom development solutions on a client request basis.
- Act as an escalation point for platform or application issues that block the successful completion of an engagement.
- Onboard customers to the Pantheon Platform and provide training on essential knowledge.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders including the clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Provide platform feedback to the product team to constantly push the needle forward and ensure that we have a finger on the pulse of our clients' needs.
What You Bring To The Table
- BA or BS or equivalent experience
- 3- 5 yrs of engagement manager or technical project manager experience in technology
- Is familiar with the LAMP stack, caching, performance tuning and load testing.
- Has project management experience, or experience in a role working as a liaison between customers and an internal team to solve problems.
- Has experience managing multiple projects and relationships.
- Is a clear communicator, empathetic, and creative thinker.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Pantheon’s Platform or other Drupal/Wordpress development/hosting platforms
- Experience with continuous delivery, devops and agile workflows
- Experience with accessibility, security or performance auditing
- Experience with site and/or data migrations
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is unavailable at this time.