This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is currently looking for a passionate, motivated, and energetic individual to lead our growing business development team. You will be responsible for driving the results of the SDR team by coaching, coordinating, measuring, problem solving and leading. You will contribute to the strategies and execute plans while upholding the standards to ensure that opportunity creation and pipeline goals are met or exceeded. You will define and align SDR goals, strategy, and tactics to the company's initiatives.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Manage a high performance 8+ person SDR team
- Structure the territory coverage, AE alignment, tenure enhancement strategies, individual and team performance goals
- Ensure SDRs are trained on AE interface, uniform reporting practices, product information, and outreach strategy and templates (including scripts, templates, etc.)
- Provide day-to-day team management, including activity tracking, review of tactic efficacy, cross-training of team, etc.
- Work with Marketing to create integrated programs tied to performance and adapting as needed based on program performance
- Own the analytics and analysis related to program performance to help understand the efficacy of marketing programs through close, in addition to the performance of SDR team
- Anticipate challenges and scale processes, technology and team to support the growth of pipeline over time
- Be able to take ideas, test them against data, turn them into action with the proper key metrics and track the success of projects and system improvements
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and do anything that you would ask one of your team members to do
What you Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of recent experience as a BDR, SDR, or Account Executive; 1+ years of recent management experience
- Passion for prospecting and sales best practices
- Experience with documenting sales activities and forecasting in Salesforce CRM
- Self-motivated, team player with a can-do attitude
- Demonstrable leadership skills
Bonus Points For
- 6Sense, Atlas, Salesloft governance and sequence configuration.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.