Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is searching for an individual contributor to join its growing Enablement team. The Enablement team at Pantheon is a strategic, cross functional team that focuses on increasing sales results, customer experiences and driving growth through integrated content, systems, information and training.
Reporting into the Sr. Director, Enablement, the candidate will organize, plan and orchestrate our onboarding program and ongoing training initiatives for our team. They will own coordinating speakers, topics and logistics for in person and virtual training sessions. The ideal candidate will be as comfortable speaking to a group of new hires as they are working with senior leaders on the team to execute on important initiatives.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- New Pantheors are the key to our continued success and you will play a critical role in shaping and executing the program to meet the needs of our hiring managers and employees alike
- Assist in managing and building out e-learning content that will set up our team for continued success in a remote or in-person environment
- You will help to manage calendars for onboarding, training initiatives and other Enablement events
- Track efficacy of onboarding program through success of newly trained employees
- Update and maintain project tracking documents
- Help develop our virtual and in-person offsites such as CKO, QBR’s, and more
- Work cross-functionally in the organization to leverage SME input
- Help build and facilitate virtual and in person training sessions
What you Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate related experience
- 2 years experience in related roles, preferably experience with high volume work
- Ability to work independently and drive initiatives forward, while knowing when to ask for direction and/or help
- Experience in software as a service (SaaS)
- A great collaborator and cross functional partner with ability to influence
- Self-starter who can manage multiple programs at the same time
- Great time management skills and fanatical attention to detail
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.