Business Intelligence Manager
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
You are an experienced BI Developer and Manager that is open to work remotely or from our San Francisco office. Your skills and expertise will play a key role in data informed decision making by creating tools, reports, and dashboards used across the company to help drive marketing and sales effectiveness, as well as improve operational excellence throughout the company. You will help to create the function, and grow the team.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Create fully automated tools to support business users and executives in making better decisions using data. Your creations will include: interactive dashboards, simulation tools, data visualizations, and static push reporting to support all levels of the company including executive management and customer facing sales and support teams.
- Become an indispensable contributor to Pantheon’s various teams, including sales, marketing, product, customer success, finance, legal, and HR. Learn their business, hear their problems, and create tools to help. You’ll contribute to planning, metric design, performance evaluation, process improvement, and developing a deep understanding of our customer.
- Contribute to the tech stack. Work with our product and data platform engineering teams to develop data collection standards to drive quality and complete data for analysis. See the big picture of our data model and work to make changes to improve data driven outcomes.
- Grow and scale our analytics efforts. You’ll be a key early member of the team and will help set the direction to help enable growth and better informed decision making.
What You Bring to the Table
- A strong business acumen paired with exceptional technical and analytical skills
- Experience with a variety of data store types, tech stacks, and the tradeoffs between them
- Proven experience building relationships with business stakeholders, and using those relationships to help solve their challenges
- Strong SQL abilities
- Strong development capabilities using tools such as: Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, or any of the multitude of BI tools available.
- 5+ Years of BI related experience in dynamic and growth oriented organizations
Bonus Points for
- Experience working on new “greenfield” projects
- Having helped to grow or scale an analytics function previously
- People management / mentorship skills
- Experience with a scripting or statistical language such as Python or R
- Exposure to multiple tech stacks and analytical environments
- Working in matrixed reporting relationships
- Experience at a rapid growth company
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship not available at this time.