Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
You will be responsible for partnering with existing clients in a consultative sales partnership to retain existing customers through renewals and drive revenue with new upsell opportunities.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Build relationships with your client base and drive upsell
- Increase awareness and drive usage of the Platform
- Introduce new products to customers & drive adoption
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure client satisfaction and needs are met
- Some travel to industry events and customer visits (when that’s a thing again!)
What You Bring To The Table
- 3-5+ years experience as an Account Manager/Client Sales Executive, Enterprise Account Executive, mix of both or other relevant experience
- Proven success selling complex solutions and services
- Comfortable with negotiating price, terms and conditions, and managing customer expectations
- Ability to exceed an quarterly quota of $1M-$2M in renewals and 10% net expansion
- Salesforce experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
Bonus Points For
- Practical knowledge of Drupal and Wordpress
- Familiar with open source solutions and web infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, IaaS and/or PaaS solutions in the market
- Past experience selling to Higher Education, media, large non-profits, or complex large scale institutions
- Demonstrated experience selling to a technical audience, ideally technical decision makers
- Experience carrying a quota of over 1M quarterly
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
No Visa sponsorship at this time.