Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Are you an intelligent, energetic, self-motivated person who appreciates humor, enjoys solving customer problems with people and technology and has a great track record in sales? If you’re looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, we're looking for an enterprise sales executive to help us scale to $100M in ARR and beyond. You'll be the most direct source of revenue growth at Pantheon. To be successful, you will have a track record of over-quota achievement, and have grown an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Suite”.
Pantheon is a hot company in a fast-growing market.This is an excellent time to join a growth company; we have a proven product, excellent funding, and offer an incredibly cool place to work.
Cool Stuff You’ll Do
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect stakeholders, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO and CIOs
- Articulate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Conduct discovery and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of companies
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Crush your quota!
- Take your complex solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the Pantheon Platform
What you Bring to the Table
- A minimum of 3 years of enterprise, SaaS, start-up or early stage company experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of selling enterprise software into Strategic/Enterprise accounts
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- A strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- A consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Ability to win the whole funnel from lead generation to closing the deal
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with Drupal and Wordpress
- Previous experience working at a SaaS, tech startup, or a similar company
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Vacation days and time off
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- top-of-line equipment
- Fun at Drupal community events
- Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle
- Dog-friendly office
- Training stipend to attend industry conferences
- Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.