This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
As Senior Strategic Partner Manager, you will be responsible for building successful partnerships with strategic agencies. You’ll work across the industry with partners ranging from Full Service Digital agencies to Global Consultancies. You will establish, build and manage relationships with key leaders across our partners sales, marketing and development teams ultimately driving predictable pipeline growth for our Partners and Pantheon.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Manage and drive a robust pipeline for Pantheon and our strategic partners.
- Create innovative solutions and new opportunities to expand our partner’s usage of Pantheon.
- Implement business plans and channel marketing activities to increase the sales pipeline and profitability for each partner.
- Initiate partner enablement plans to empower partners to sell and succeed on Pantheon’s platform.
- Establish a solid partner advocacy program to ensure top notch partner satisfaction across enablement, sales and support
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners and Pantheon sales teams.
- Utilize data driven methodologies to measure the quality of engagements and maximize the ROI of the partner investment.
- Collaborate with Pantheon Sales teams to increase the effectiveness of channel engagements and drive revenue.
What you Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS, PaaS and Open Source based solutions with preference given to someone with start-up or early stage company experience.
- Proven track record in building partnerships with Digital Agencies or other Service-driven organizations focused on driving an understanding of how their technology partnership can help win new customers and long term relationships and ROI.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a keen ability to lead discussions and present complex ideas.
- Proven success in Partner and Channel management roles.
- Ability to manage multiple strategic partners simultaneously at various stages of partnership engagement
- A collaborative team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- 10% travel required
Bonus points for
- Experience selling a technical product in partnership with Sales Engineers, however, prior experience with Drupal and Wordpress not required
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and building successful digital experiences
- Experience building long-term relationships in a Channel Sales environment
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate good times together
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.