Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
The Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager will work closely with our Head of Talent and D&I and will possess a strong track record of helping to shape and evolve D&I strategies, implementing D&I initiatives and measuring impact with proven results. You value a continuous learning approach, showing interest and curiosity in new ideas and opportunities.You are insightful, empathetic and human and will leverage relationships to help us learn.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Use external networking, benchmarking and market research to feed the internal D&I strategy and identify areas that will create the most impact
- Bring a remarkable strength in communication and relationship building and clear insight into your own style/impact. You are adept at reading and influencing a variety of people
- Be a visible external presence and actively engage with peers to identify opportunities for the business. Develop an excellent network and links with key partners in all locations to ensure that we are exposed to the very best practices, are close to external trends and are challenging ourselves about our approach to diversity
- Partner closely with the Business and Functional leaders to provide D&I thought leadership and support; ensuring action plans and KPIs are in place and being driven and achieved
- Act as an expert advisor to the business cross-functionally (People Team, Senior Leadership, Marketing, etc) to ensure that D&I is embedded across all aspects of the employee lifecycle at Pantheon and that we attract, develop and retain talent reflective of the diversity of the customers and communities that we serve
- Knowledgeable in equality, diversity and inclusion legislation and policies
- Surface ‘the unsaid’, fostering openness and honesty by example
- Provide skilled meeting facilitation with some experience designing and leading learning programs
- Model strong individual accountability, instilling this into all aspects of the organization to ensure measurable outcomes
- Hold your position determinedly and with courage when it is the right thing to do and exhibit persistence and resourcefulness in the face of obstacles
What you Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of professional experience in the diversity, equity, and inclusion space and/or human capital consulting.
- Proven track record of execution through program management.
- Experience leading and conducting research on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
- Expert level awareness of macro and micro D&I topics such as systems of oppression, social power dynamics, racial consciousness, and ability to dismantle systemic inequities
- Experience with skilled facilitation. Demonstrated ability to have effective conversations with an executive audience while navigating difficult topics
- Expertise in analyzing data, developing insights that influence the strategy and lead to business results
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships, influence key partners, and deliver results in a collaborative environment.
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis and insights expertise to lead change and influence behaviors
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented with an ability to identify and track metrics of success while getting results through others
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate good times together
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.