Manager, Technical Recruiting
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
As the Manager of Recruiting for our technical business groups you will act as a strategic partner to identify talent needs, implement sourcing and scaling solutions, identify innovative and relevant opportunities to improve role profiles and assessment techniques, deliver innovative programs for diversity recruitment and drive the team to deliver against our bold and dynamic hiring plans.
You will build strong, respectful relationships and help elevate Pantheon’s employment brand to a highly competitive level - not only for your client groups but more broadly as well. You will have the opportunity to lead and mentor recruiters in a fast paced environment. You will measure the impact of recruiting methods to drive recruiting process improvement.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Build strategic tech recruiting strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to drive business objectives in service of our Engineering and Product executives.
- Be the kind of team lead who models superior and consistent methods for guiding, mentoring and developing your team.
- Deploy forecasting, reporting and analytics rigor to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against team goals.
- Bring to life innovative recruiting strategies to support the growing needs of the business. You are open to experimenting; fail fast, learn and adapt quickly with the goal of getting to a new and better way of recruiting.
- Communicate fearlessly to build trust. You bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivates recruiters to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
- Proactively communicate strategy updates and team productivity to leadership and hiring teams.
- Meaningfully contribute to org planning and design, and implement and maintain processes, tools, and systems needed to scale and support the recruiting team in the short and long-term.
What you Bring to the Table
- 10+ years experience in a full-cycle technical recruiting role with a focus on growth hiring; 3+ years experience building and managing a high-caliber team of recruiters and sourcers
- Experience talent planning for global technical needs including strategy build, vendor management, hiring compliance by region
- Track record of success in owning and executing the strategy to identify and attract talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent pipelines.
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
- Demonstrated business acumen, and experience working with complex organizations during periods of growth and change.
- Experience with developing and managing recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Analytical skills demonstrated by tracking metrics and translating into business narratives.
- A strong point of view on how diversity and inclusion play a key role in a company’s success, track record of leading teams to achieve diversity recruiting goals and proven success working with internal and external diversity partners.
- Superior communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) at all levels (IC to Exec/BOD).
- The ability to create innovative programs, events and campaigns to help hire the best talent in the competitive technology sector.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate good times together
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.