This is position is based out of Manila, Philippines
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive, and energetic individual to join the company's Onboarding team as a full-time member to work with our clients in the APAC region and to ensure customer account accuracy as customers grow with Pantheon. Duties include technical consulting and performance of services such as load testing, performance optimization advice, and the setup and configuration of client account dashboards. The role involves managing several concurrent short-term projects and attention to detail when establishing and reviewing administrative details of client contracts. The Onboarding Manager is responsible for a smooth customer journey from the close of a sale to establishing a short time to first value for the customer on Pantheon and setting them up for long-term success.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
Pantheon’s team includes many long-term contributors to Drupal and Wordpress as well as seasoned customer success professionals. The ideal candidate will have experience with WP or Drupal, is comfortable on the command line, running and analyzing website performance reports, and has a strong sense of empathy for the stakeholders and development teams who are placing their trust in Pantheon. We are looking for someone who is a strong team player and who consistently goes the extra mile.
Some specifics include:
- Ensure an exceptional experience for our customers and partners by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive agility through WebOps maturity
- Become an expert on the Pantheon platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication
- Engage closely with the sales executive of each customer, as well as other strategic leaders that influence the direction of the account
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in our onboarding processes
- Clearly documenting customer accounts for cross-team visibility
- Be the direct customer point of contact during the onboarding period
- Diagnose risks and take action to solve or mitigate such risks
- Conduct load testing and gathering log data for analysis
- Make recommendations for site optimization and remediation of performance issues
- Contribute to reaching group KPIs including but not limited to: time to first value and CSAT
What You Bring To The Table
- Clear communication, empathy, and creative thinking are essential
- You are able to speak Drupal and WordPress with professional web developers
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI)
- Working knowledge of Git and the command line
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and relationships
- Familiarity with the full stack, caching, and performance tuning for large websites
- Solid communication skills with the ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- 3-5 years experience in a role directly supporting customers as an Onboarding Manager, Technical Engagement Manager, or technical support engineer
- Integrity and honesty, ability to be trusted and to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Very organized, exceptional attention-to-detail
- Strong team player
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus Points For
- Experience as a lead dev, solutions architect, or previous customer success experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira or Asana
- Knowledge of WebOps best practices
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Generous time off
- Robust life insurance, medical and dental coverage
- Fun and educational remote activities both team-based and company wide
- Generous end-of-year bonus
- Liberal allowances and remote workstation stipend.
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.