Voice of the Manager
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is looking to hire a talented Voice of the Customer Program Manager. This is a highly strategic role reporting to the VP of Customer Success. As the VOC Program Manager, you will have the responsibility for deeply understanding the most critical needs of our customers, working with product and engineering to flesh out requirements, and following through to ensure that these needs are met in our product.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the Pantheon platform, our Professional Services solutions, knowledge of our customers, how they use the platform, WebOps, and working with Product and Engineering teams.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Be the primary voice of our customer for the CS org and VP of Customer Success
- Work with the VP of Customer Success and his direct reports to capture and prioritize all of the feedback from our customers and field teams (DevRel, Sales, CSM, PS & Support) in to a set of user needs
- Work with Product and Engineering to create a backlog for this work
- Work with Product, Engineering, CS, and Sales to detail, scope, estimate, re-scope, prioritize, and reprioritize features to address the most critical needs
- Analyze and understand business impact to help inform estimation, scope, and priority of work
- Provide tracking, reporting, and escalation to the VP of Customers Success and the RevOrg
- Work with Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product to enhance our PLG capabilities
What you Bring to the Table
- 8 years of experience in client facing roles, ideally with Pantheon
- Proven ability to interface with customer executives and stakeholders
- 4-6 years of experience working with the Pantheon platform and our customers
- Hands on experience delivering and managing WebOps, Drupal, WordPress or other CMS systems
- Functional understanding of DevOps, Cloud Native, and modern software development practices
- Ability to learn enough of our core platform and technology to help shape Product and Engineering conversations
- Proven experience working with a Product and Engineering organization
- 4-6 years of experience with Agile/Scrum software development and planning
- Deep understanding of building backlogs, estimating work, writing user stories, and using software work management & development systems
- Experience working and building relationships with cross-functional pre and post sales teams (Marketing, Sales, & CS)
- Deep experience with Pantheon’s Professional Services offers, or ability to learn / understand them
- Executive and strategic advisory presence – able to be the voice to our customers to internal stakeholders and executives
- Proven leadership experience, even if you have not had direct people management experience
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate good times together
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.