Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Systems, you will lead ongoing development and maintenance of our Salesforce CRM and the various apps integrated with Salesforce. In partnership with a Business Analyst and a Sales Systems Architect, you will be responsible for scoping, developing, and deploying business process solutions which meet or exceed business requirements.
- Help define and scope the project milestones as part of the long-term strategy and vision for Pantheon’s revenue systems roadmap
- Develop and support end-to-end Salesforce configurations and related sales systems initiatives
- Handle basic administrative duties including Org maintenance, troubleshooting errors, automation maintenance, data security & governance, and other routine tasks
- Manage integrations across partner systems within Salesforce’s purview (Salesloft, Clearbit, ZoomInfo, Chorus, LeanData, Zuora, among others)
- Triage user-reported issues, ensuring our Sales systems are well supported
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to ensure sales reps have the tools knowledge they need to succeed
What You Bring to the Table
- Minimum 3+ years of direct experience working with Salesforce administration
- Prior experience integrating 3rd party applications with Salesforce
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required
- Self-starter mentality plus a natural curiosity to make things more efficient and effective
- A builder’s mentality - as our sales organization continues to scale, we are building many of our tools and processes from the ground up
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing needs based on their impact to the overall business
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Comfort in dealing with company personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as required.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Analytical mindset.
Bonus Points for
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications: Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Trailhead Ranger status or relevant Super badges
- Data querying languages such as SOQL or SQL
- Prior experience being part of an Agile/Scrum environment
- Prior experience in a high-growth SaaS company
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.