Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Systems, you will be responsible for the designing, coding, testing and deploying of Salesforce.com to meet our business needs. Working alongside a Business Analyst, a Sales Systems Architect, and a Salesforce Administrator, you will provide technical expertise to customize and extend our Salesforce.com instance primarily through APEX,Visualforce, and Lightning Components. You will also be responsible for building integrations to other enterprise applications with the Salesforce.com APIs using web services and middleware.
- Design solutions that scale based on business requirements
- Apply best practices and your experience to solutions
- Design and develop custom code for Salesforce.com application enhancements & integrations
- Develop and document regression and unit testing scenarios
- Drive our Salesforce DevOps process including code check-in, backup/recovery, and versioning processes
- Integrate Salesforce.com solutions to third party environments and our enterprise data warehouse
- Collaborate with the RevSystems team in an agile environment to deliver key projects for the business
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelors degree in CIS, IS, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- 3+ years development experience with APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Component Framework
- Experience with Gearset or similar Salesforce DevOps tools
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Self-starter mentality plus a natural curiosity to make things more efficient and effective
- A builder’s mentality - as our sales organization continues to scale, we are building many of our tools and processes from the ground up
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as required.
- Analytical mindset.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification required
Bonus Points for
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications: Platform Developer II, App Builder, System Architect
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Prior experience being part of an Agile/Scrum environment
- Prior experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- Prior experience integrating 3rd party applications with Salesforce
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.