Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
The Revenue Operations team works closely with our Customer Success and Account Management teams; we work to make sure we’re asking the right questions of our customer business and answering them rigorously.
Pantheon is scaling quickly and as a Sales / CS Operations Analyst you’ll be helping us work on creating visibility, developing operational efficiency, and delivering strategic gains net dollar retention gains at scale.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Optimize and deliver insights for the renewals, retention, and expansion forecasting process
- Develop end-to-end prescriptive analytics and dashboards needed to execute Customer Success and Account Management teams’ strategy
- Collaborate with Pantheon’s BI team to deliver sophisticated dashboards and analysis
- Build predictive growth trajectory models for Pantheon’s customer segments
- Optimize and deliver insights into Customer Success and Account Management coverage models to improve Pantheon’s retention and upsell motions
What you Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of experience in a quantitative field (Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations, GTM Operations or other data/analysis-driven roles)
- Expertise delivering Google Sheets, Looker (or similar BI tools), and Salesforce dashboards allowing users access to self-service data insights
- Robust problem-solving skills using data and effective questioning techniques to influence strategic decisions for Pantheon’s business leaders.
- Excellent knowledge of Customer upsell motion, renewals, churn, customer health, and related Customer Journey topics as they affect Net Dollar Retention (NDR) growth.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.