Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
The Monetization and Pricing Strategy team is dedicated to unlock value for our customers through pricing and packaging. We’re building this team from the ground up to drive strategic pricing and packaging initiatives across Pantheon for a best in class customer experience. This highly visible and impactful role will drive recommendations to our executive team to make key decisions that drive our business forward across all our channels. This role has the unique opportunity to drive initiatives from ideation to iteration. We are looking for an individual who has extensive cross-functional experiences of bringing products to market and a keen eye to unlock insights from data and experimentation. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Monetization and Pricing Strategy.
Cool Things You’ll Do
You are comfortable diving into data to ensure customer needs, financial objectives and products come together for a harmonious customer experience across departments. You enjoy regularly working across departments to bring products to life and measuring its success.
Awesome achievements you will reach:
- Drive pricing initiatives across all product lines at Pantheon from recommendations to implementation and results for revenue growth, increased adoption and stickiness, and customer happiness
- Exercise your thought leadership to work with the company's executive leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational initiatives around Monetization, Pricing, and Packaging strategy
- Finesse your collaboration and influencing abilities across Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, and Legal to ideate, plan, implement, and improve pricing and packaging strategies
- Develop insights and recommendations through customer segmentation, price discovery, testing & experimentation, competitive and ROI analyses
- Oversee all operational aspects of pricing and packaging implementation, including billing requirements, discounting frameworks, and ongoing monitoring
- Devise automated and scalable means of measuring pricing performance
- Monitor key metrics and market intelligence to derive insights and identify opportunities for evolving pricing
- Codify a set of best practices and processes that can be used to drive ongoing pricing and packaging improvement
What you Bring to the Table
- 6+ years of relevant experience, particularly in the pricing and SaaS arena;
- Top tier investment banking or consulting experience desired, MBA preferred
- Strong leader with proven ability to guide teams
- Excel ninja – expert in finding gems from mixed data sets
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate purpose and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.