Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
You will have the exciting opportunity to be the first BDR hired outside of our San Francisco headquarters. Your role will be to generate sales opportunities through a deep understanding of companies within a territory and using outbound prospecting strategies to set meetings.
With a strong interest in starting or expanding your skills as a Sales Hunter and Farmer, you will support our Enterprise Sales Team by managing a flow of inbound leads within your own territory.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Create new opportunities in the enterprise direct & digital agency channel market for the enterprise and inside sales teams through managing inbound interest across multiple territories via a main sales line, form submissions, and chat
- Effectively sell the value of Pantheon to key stakeholders via managing an outbound pipeline within your assigned territory
- Conduct high volume of calls and emails to connect with prospects within your territory
- Work closely with assigned enterprise sales representative(s)
- Travel to marketing & community-based events for sales support
- Smash weekly, monthly, and quarterly and annual targets
What You Bring to the Table
- 1+ years of work experience (relevance is a plus, not required)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Bonus Points for
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and other sales platforms
- Experience with inbound or outbound sales development
- Working experience at a SaaS or fast-paced startup environment
- Experience selling a SaaS, PaaS, CMS or similar
- Familiarity with Drupal and/or WordPress
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Vacation days and time off
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle
- Dog-friendly office
- Training stipend to attend industry conferences
- Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.