This position will be remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our Customer Success team. That’s where you come in.
This is an opportunity to help establish brand voice and tone, while working to increase market recognition around Pantheon and our WebOps offering. You will be part of a growing content team within a highly collaborative, cross-functional marketing department. This role will give you exposure to many different aspects of content strategy, including brand voice, growth and SEO, sales enablement, and customer stories.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Write and proofread blogs and editorials on technology, trends, our customers, our product, and the ways the internet is changing the world
- Interview internal team members and customers to source new stories
- Create branded copy for web pages, sales collateral, event promotion, social media, and email marketing
- Implement SEO practices and keyword research when planning and publishing digital assets
- Coordinate with the design, growth, product marketing, and sales teams to help integrate content into the wider organization
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in journalism or communications
- 1-3 years experience in a full-time copywriting, content marketing, or content strategist role
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience in customer storytelling
- Experience in interviewing customers and subject experts
Bonus Points For
- Understanding the basics of SEO in content strategy
- Familiarity working within a CMS
- Ability to humanize / translate complex copy into layman's terms
What We Offer
- Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
- Unlimited vacation
- Dog-friendly office (HQ)
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Monthly gym and book allowance
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
- Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
- Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m)
- Pantheon is one of America’s Best Workplaces of 2020
- Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in “Best Software Awards” by G2 Crowd
- Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19)
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
No Visa sponsorship at this time.