Pantheon is the WebOps (website operations) platform for agile web teams running mission-critical Drupal & WordPress websites. Our cloud platform powers over 200,000 websites and serves over 10 billion monthly pageviews. Developers, marketers, and IT can focus on the business results of their websites while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scale, and security. Customers include Intel, Cisco, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
Our core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. As people, we value individuality, humor, and hard work, balanced with solid social time together. We're enthusiastic participants in several open source communities and have real relationships with many of our customers and partners. Our marketing team leads the company in sharing our message far and wide—from testing landing pages and messaging on the website to running awesome events around the world. That's where you come in!
The overall Pantheon marketing function is an agile marketing organization—this role will be expected to continue to advance the adoption of agile practices and evolve our implementation to serve our business. The Senior Web Developer will be supported by a world class team of web experts (that’s our business) and will work alongside other developers, designers, and content creators within the web team. This role does not have to worry about servers, software, networking, databases or caching … our platform takes care of all of that infrastructure!
If you’re looking to work with innovators, take on the challenges associated with rapid growth and building a business around market changing technology, we’re looking to add a senior developer to our already stellar team. If you love solving complex problems, we want to hear from you.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Build web pages and best-in-class web experiences by developing and implementing front-end web code to design/code standards in clean, semantic code
- Manage integrations and APIs like Google Analytics, Marketo, Intercom, and Optimizely
- Work with team to build a data-driven conversion machine
- Deliver improvements and optimizations to web systems
- Convert conversations into plans and plans into production web projects
What You Bring To The Table
- Savvy web developer with at least 5 years of web development experience
- Expertise in systems like Marketo and Google Analytics
- Experience implementing A/B tests
- Familiarity with agile project management and the Scrum framework (i.e. working off a backlog, scoping work, releasing in iterations., etc.)
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Web marketing experience - analytics, lead capture, and marketing automation
- Highly resourceful and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community
Cool Stuff You'll Get in Return
We have all the usual benefits and perks you'd expect from a high tech company, but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. And oh yeah, some other things to note:
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
- Dog-friendly office (HQ)
- Fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
- Monthly gym and book allowance
- Kombucha on tap and omg...did you say ice cream is in the freezer? (HQ)
Pantheon complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.