Pantheon powers the world's professional websites. Our multi-tenant, container-based cloud platform enables businesses to run mission-critical Drupal & WordPress websites. Developers, Marketers and IT can instantly scale in response to unplanned traffic spikes, without upgrading VMs or clusters. Large enterprises use Pantheon, including Intel, Cisco, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
Our core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customer-First. As people, we value individuality, humor, and hard work, balanced with solid social time together. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers and that's where you come in.
We are looking for an inspiring and motivated Sales Engineer to join our growing company. Reporting to the Manager of our Sales Engineering team, you will help drive growth by providing technical expertise to prospective customers and closely working with our global sales leadership team.
Our sales engineers are a highly respected group of charismatic technologists who are collaborative, visible, influential, and impactful. Do you want to join a growing team who are focused on increasing our footprint in the enterprise market? Keep reading.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Partner with our sales account team to demonstrate Pantheon value and technical capabilities to qualify and close customers.
- Collaborate across all departments to advance the technical dynamics of our GTM strategy.
- Align closely with the product org to ensure value proposition is fully represented fully and provide customer feedback to further evolve our products and services offerings
- Demonstrate and communicate the value and advantages of our platform via ROI analysis, compelling product demos, and on-site (or remote) technical presentations to prospective or current clients to convey the full strategic benefits of our platform
- Partner with our account executives to help provide discovery and insights into our customers’ requirements to map our solutions to best serve their business objectives.
- Work with the sales leadership team to shorten new account executives onboarding ramp, provide insights to the sales team via sales and domain training, and provide direct feedback with respect to customer lifecycle management and sales processes.
What You Bring To The Table
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years sales engineering experience
- Highly technical and curious to know, grow, and learn more
- Desire and ability to be both coach and player and to create impact in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a winner’s mentality combined with excellent interpersonal skills and leadership presence
Bonus Points For
- PaaS/SaaS experience
- Experience in marketing technology, open source, website development
- A compelling cover letter telling us why you're the right person for the job and why Pantheon is the place for you
Cool Stuff You'll Get in Return
We have all the usual benefits and perks you'd expect from a high tech company, but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. And oh yeah, some other things to note:
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle
- Dog-friendly office (HQ)
- Fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
- Monthly gym and book allowance
- Kombucha on tap and omg...did you say Its-Its are in the freezer? (HQ)
Pantheon complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status