Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than six million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama helps us fundamentally improve outcomes for our students.” We’re looking for a Success Partner to help schools and districts roll out our new product, Panorama Student Success, and serve as a thought partner with client leadership. As a Success Partner, you will work closely with superintendents and other district and school leaders to help educators use Panorama Student Success to drive change and improve student outcomes in school districts nationwide.
The Success Partner thrives in novel, high-stakes, high-complexity situations, using diplomacy and precision, with both attention to detail and big-picture thinking. Our Student Success clients are sophisticated consumers and users of information; they rely on us to deliver and help them use Student Success to efficiently equip educators with the data and strategies they need to better understand and improve student outcomes. Student Success Partners can expect to travel 20-25% of the time in order to develop and foster high quality client relationships.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner and primary project manager for a portfolio of clients who all use Panorama Student Success, surveys and social emotional learning measures
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Deeply understand client needs and goals, developing an acute ability to help them make informed recommendations and drive change in their school districts
- Identify and grow opportunities with clients, collaborating with Panorama’s Outreach and Account Management teams, intervening as necessary to ensure retention
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver projects on time and error free; ensure this client-facing team is poised to respond with excellence to client needs
- Collaborate with Panorama’s Teaching & Learning team to design and occasionally facilitate workshops for district and school leaders to ensure that outcomes, findings and data analysis are valued and used
What We’re Looking For
Experience with Large School Districts
- 5-10 years of previous professional experience in or with school districts, including significant experience at the district or school leadership level. (You might have worked with districts from within a non-profit or research organization, but have gained significant on-the-ground experience in school districts, for example.)
- Even better if you have school leadership experience!
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of an organization; particular experience at the superintendent and board levels preferred
Stellar Project Management and Collaborative Skills
- Organized and detailed-oriented, with a proven ability to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Thoughtful and dedicated team member, working effectively cross functionally; takes delight in cross-functional work excelling
- Innovative thinker who thrives in creating new ways of delivering and managing work
Strong analytical capabilities
- Expert problem-solver, able to think three steps ahead and map out plans and solutions
- Passion for using data to improve outcomes for kids, particularly addressing issues of equity and access
- Excitement about learning new products, platforms and environments quickly; comfort with technology and commitment to using it to improve processes
- Skilled and intuitive in diving into the details, synthesize and pull up to the big picture
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.