Panorama Education is a fast-growing startup working to radically improve education. Panorama helps educators offer personalized support to each student, across academics, attendance, behavior, social-emotional learning, and family engagement.
Today, more than 400 school systems use Panorama to support more than 6 million students. We serve school districts of all shapes and sizes, from New York City to Malden to Dallas to San Francisco to Waltham. Panorama’s investors include YCombinator, Spark Capital, Google Ventures, Ashton Kutcher, Mark Zuckerberg, Yale University, and Owl Ventures.
Panorama’s Marketing team has been essential to making Panorama one of the fastest growing products in education. We own or support outcomes across lead generation, pipeline growth, conversion rates, renewal, expansion, and engagement. More broadly, Panorama believes in an education system that is personalized and obsessed with meeting each student’s needs, with schools that go beyond English and math to support the “whole child” -- and our Marketing team plays a critical role in telling this story and ensuring Panorama is a leader in the national education dialog.
Our team works across demand generation, field marketing, product marketing, content marketing, and account-based marketing. As the third member of our team, we expect that you will be able to contribute across each area, with superpowers in at least one area. There is no established playbook for successful “B2B” marketing in education, and we hope you will share our eagerness to learn from other industries and constantly experiment.
- Visit a school district (Fresno Unified) and produce a case study about social-emotional learning and Panorama’s impact on kids
- Develop and manage a go-to-market plan for a new product offering around how districts bring together academic data with attendance, behavior, social-emotional learning and other data to make student support decisions
- Create and execute a webinar on how schools engage families (coordinate with staffers for lead speakers, the Rhode Island Commissioner of Education and a professor at the Harvard Graduate School of Education)
- Partner with our Research Team to write and promote content around learnings from Panorama’s social-emotional learning data across the country
- Develop and execute an ad strategy for a new channel
- Organize field marketing events with a combination of clients and prospects in a new territory, working across Sales and Client Success, including targeted messaging, advertising, events, partner organization and coordination with field sales
- Revamp inbound lead flow and optimize nurturing campaigns
- Content marketing and press strategy around Panorama’s support for children in military families
What We Are Looking For
- Must haves:
- 2-8+ years marketing experience in B2B or K-12 (or, convince us you have comparable experience)
- Excited to work at a fast-growing startup - “all hands on deck”, moving quickly, always learning
- Eager to develop deep knowledge of K-12 education
- Strong skills in one of the following areas, and happy to contribute across all of them: demand generation, field marketing, product marketing, content marketing, and account-based marketing
- Passion for improving education opportunities for students
- Data-informed approach to marketing
- Excellent writer
- Experience at a fast-growing startup or a similarly fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working in or marketing to education or government
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.