Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama Platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than three million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
As a key part of the Client Success team, Panorama's Account Managers partner with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways." With an outstanding renewal rate, extremely high customer satisfaction, and most important, stories from across the country about how Panorama has helped students receive a better education, our account managers have set a high bar. One of our big next challenges is to achieve strong year-over-year account growth; another is how to scale our support over a fast-growing client base.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to support and grow the Panorama self-service client base. You'll be responsible for managing one-to-many communication methods that support and engage SaaS clients at scale while channeling Panorama’s warm, client-centric tone. In order to successfully cultivate relationships with users and decision makers in the school and district environment, you will need to blend scalable processes with authenticity, empathy and person-to-person relationship building. Inside Panorama, you will serve as a “voice of the customer” and work across our team to make sure each client is using Panorama successfully. We pride ourselves on the authentic relationships we’ve built with our clients, and the passion for improving education that we infuse into every interaction; we will be excited for you to help Panorama continue and expand its famous client experience as we scale.
- Maintain and grow Panorama’s revenue, achieving best-in-class renewal rates across our self-service client base (90%+)
- Develop creative and scalable strategies to improve expansion and referrals from Panorama’s self-service clients
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” within Panorama
- Gather and interpret data about product usage to inform development of new features and new products to further student impact
- Advocate for the needs and interests of Panorama’s clients internally
- Provide recommendations on product prioritization
- Adapt marketing materials and other resources for use with self-service clients at scale
- Design, build and maintain programs that contribute to the long term success of Panorama’s self-service client base
- Build a familiarity with budget cycles and contract options preferred by our clients, including the structure of license fees, cycle and timing of renewals, and how to track compliance with SLAs
- Report regularly to Client Success and Sales leadership on projected revenue from self-service clients
What We’re Looking For
- 3-6 years of experience in SaaS or technology account management with direct responsibility for meeting revenue targets and growing customer lifetime value, with a demonstrated track record of building client relationships, retaining accounts, and growing business
- Success in having managed a large and quickly growing book of business
- Passion for improving education, with direct experience in the K-12 environment strongly preferred
- Passion for helping clients use Panorama successfully
- Outstanding ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of education organizations, including senior leaders and superintendents (phone, email, and in-person)
- Infectious enthusiasm
- Ability to explain complex technology concepts to users of all experience levels
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Previous experience developing systems and processes for sharing user feedback with technical teams and with prioritizing feature / functionality requests
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and/or other CRM systems strongly preferred
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.