Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools rely on Panorama to improve education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. We are rapidly growing with already over 9 million students receiving a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
About the Role
Outreach Partners are responsible for strategic outreach to medium and large districts, nationwide. This role is a critical part of the Outreach team; building our understanding of the education landscape, expanding awareness of Panorama in the market, and often being the first point of contact for our clients. This is vital to our work in engaging decision-makers in thoughtful conversations to drive revenue and improve student outcomes. At Panorama, we need teammates who empathize with our clients' challenges and appreciate their limited time by adding insightful and meaningful value to each interaction.
On any given day, you will:
- Research initiatives within target school districts in areas like social-emotional learning, stakeholder engagement, and improving student outcomes to identify target accounts and source leads
- Engage district leaders and build Panorama champions through warm, tailored prospecting efforts
- Lead prospects through discovery calls and online product demonstrations
- Generate new opportunities to pipeline
- Transition relationships over to field sales managers for in-person meetings
This job is for you if you are:
- An all-star listener and relationship builder
- Excellent at thinking on your feet, anticipating needs, and overcoming objections
- Relentlessly persistent in both your infectious enthusiasm and your follow up
- A consistent and reliable professional in everything you do
- A competitor who loves the opportunity to get better each day
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in K-12 educational technology, K-12 education, or even better- both!
- Experience and affinity for creating new strategies, processes, and structures
- Proficiency or expertise in using Salesforce, Yesware, and HubSpot
- A genuine passion for helping to improve education
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are Equal Opportunity Employer.