Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
As a team member in Client Success Operations (CS Ops) you’ll enable our 75+ person Client Success team (CS Team) to deliver on its mission of supporting, renewing, and expanding clients at scale.
You will be part of the team that continuously improves the team’s scale, dependability, and impact with our clients through system-building and technology implementation. You’ll lead a range of projects within the CS Team and collaborate with other departments to improve our team’s effectiveness and/or efficiency.
If you're excited by adapting your work to fit the needs in our ever-changing and rapidly growing team, and by managing some key operations for the function, read on.
- Leading and participating in special projects and teams to drive business objectives and streamline processes
- Implementing, managing, and training team members on software that supports activities across the CS Team (such as project management tools)
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing the CS team’s performance metrics and quarterly goals
- Managing day to day operations within CS Ops (i.e. managing Google Drive permissions, sending out our client feedback surveys, and managing meeting operations for the CS Team and CS management functions)
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- You have at least 2 years of experience designing and implementing new systems to drive efficiency and effectiveness for teams
- You have designed and delivered innovative and effective training to adult learners
- You are adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- You know how to work with multiple data sources to build reports, inform decisions, and/or build dashboards
- You can break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and effectively communicating at all levels
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and how to translate them into effective solution paths
- You drive efficiency by implementing new tech and processes within a client services environment
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.