Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
This position requires you to be in the Boston office 4 days per week with the option of working from home 1 day per week.
About the Role:
As the Facilities Coordinator, you will help lead day to day office operations for both in-office team members as well as remote team members, be responsible for all front desk operations, and research and implement new processes to improve operational efficiency. Additionally, you will provide recommendations for cost savings initiatives, and make suggestions for additional efficiencies. As one of the most visible team members in the company, you’ll develop meaningful partnerships with colleagues on all Panorama teams, and be a valued team member of a mission-driven technology company at an exciting time in its history.
- Perform janitorial inspections to ensure a safe, clean and productive work environment.
- Manage inventory of office supplies, technology accessories, groceries and snacks as well as all associated vendors (e.g., ordering, unpacking, organizing and monitoring inventory).
- Ensure conference rooms and other office spaces are tidy and stocked with necessary supplies.
- Assist with weekly equipment orders for remote employees.
- Create and maintain accurate documents including floor plans, loaner badges/equipment and equipment maintenance.
- Responds to internal tickets for access cards, supply requests, loaner equipment and maintenance issues.
- Liaise with building landlord, security and janitorial staff as well as outside vendors.
- Assist with security & fire/life safety programs.
- Provide support before, during and after a critical/emergency event.
- Support facility soft services such as meeting preparation, conference room reservations, food services and site access coordination.
- Assist with company-wide meetings, events and celebrations, as required, which can take place in person or via Zoom (food, beverage and supply orders, coordination, furniture setup, decorating and other details).
- Contributes to knowledge management efforts (e.g., document what you’ve done so others can follow along).
- Provide oversight and assist with coordination for moves, adds and change activities.
- Greets visitors and interview candidates at the front desk.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 1-3 years of experience working in a facilities or office management position or supporting office/facilities operations
- Self-motivated; driven, cares about the quality, presentation, and delivery of the work/environment
- Demonstrated skill providing positive customer or internal operations experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with coordinating and shipping mail to remote team members
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Experience meeting timelines and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability with written and in person communications
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.