Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
At Panorama Education, our online panels, workshops, and webinars are a powerful inbound marketing engine, generating leads, brand affinity, and furthering our vision to create best-in-class learning experiences and community for educational leaders. We are looking for a creative storyteller and marketer looking to grow their skills and have a big impact on a business.
On our team, you will take over content development for Panorama’s sponsored webinars with Education Week, manage the preparation, promotion, and logistics of Panorama’s community learning events in collaboration with the Profession Learning Director for Community Events, create slide presentations, and launch recorded webinars on our website.
- Develop webinar content for Panorama’s sponsored webinars with organizations like Education Week in order to build credibility and awareness of Panorama’s solutions for K-12 educators and leaders
- Manage the preparation, promotion, and logistics of Panorama’s community learning events in collaboration with the Professional Learning Director for Community Events
- Build and scale internal systems for identifying and inviting engaging webinar panelists from our client base and amongst external educational experts
- Cultivate relationships with senior district leaders through compelling speaker invitations and running effective planning sessions, ensuring clients have a positive experience throughout
- Support panelists and speakers with presentation development, including slide creation and styling
- Train and support internal panelists and cross-functional collaborators on webinar procedures
- Collaborate with the sales team for follow-up plans and enablement materials, lead lists, and reporting
- Creating landing pages, promotional emails, slide decks, lead lists, and follow-up emails
This job is for you if you have:
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Experience creating engaging webinars that inform and inspire with slides that are well-designed and visually appealing
- Strong organization and logistical skills scheduling, preparing, and hosting webinars on webinar platforms
- Demonstrated ability to effectively research new topics and apply your findings and insights to your work
- Demonstrated understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Demonstrated responsiveness to feedback
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for collaborating with colleagues across departments and disciplines
- Demonstrated interest in learning new skills and applying marketing concepts and best practices to your work
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Zoom webinars or other webinar platform, such as On24 and GoToWebinar
- Experience or coursework in K-12 education
- Strong public speaking skills (experience moderating panel discussions or webinars a plus)
About Panorama’s Marketing Team:
On Panorama’s marketing team, we strive to create content and experiences that educational leaders love. From weekly blog posts, resources, and professional learning, to customer meet-ups, national conferences, and virtual summits, to thoughtful product marketing and partner relationships, our work is high-quality, research-backed, and asset-based. Behind the scenes, we’re a relationship-first and learning-focused team that commits to hitting our ambitious growth goals critical to our mission to radically improve education for every student.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.