Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
Our product marketing team is growing! We’re looking for a PMM to own the go-to-market and messaging strategies for a key product line. Working with colleagues across the organization, you’ll be in the center of driving Panorama’s growth to make transformational change in school districts across the country.
- Develop, test, and iterate product positioning, messaging, and value propositions to meet revenue goals
- Own the go-to-market planning and execution for new product and feature launches
- Partner with customer-facing teams, such as Product, Sales, and Customer Success, to meet their launch requirements and to inspire confidence when selling Panorama’s products
- Create sales enablement materials, including presentations, demo scripts, and one-pagers, that demonstrate how Panorama’s products address key challenges for school districts
- Gain customer insights through qualitative and quantitative data—K-12 market trends, internal reporting, customer feedback, and more—to inform product development, product messaging, and marketing
- Support and help shape product marketing team norms and practices as we grow
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3-5+ years of product marketing experience at B2B companies required
- Experience at companies serving K-12 systems a plus
- Proven record of driving business growth through clear, compelling audience-first messaging and copywriting
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and project management skills to coordinate competing requests from cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to meet ambitious revenue and growth goals with colleagues across Panorama
- Demonstrated experience understanding the impact of and incorporating attention to diversity, equity, and inclusion in your work
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills to navigate ambiguity
About Panorama’s Marketing Team:
On Panorama’s marketing team, we strive to create content and experiences that educational leaders love. From weekly blog posts, resources, and professional learning, to customer meet-ups, national conferences, and virtual summits, to thoughtful product marketing and partner relationships, our work is high-quality, research-backed, and asset-based. Behind the scenes, we’re a relationship-first and learning-focused team that commits to hitting our ambitious growth goals critical to our mission to radically improve education for every student.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.