Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Manager to work directly with the Director of Client Engagement, National Partners in our organization’s large district segment to ensure all clients have an exceptional experience partnering with Panorama. A key aspect of the role is to collaborate with your team of 4-6 direct reports to scale delivery in a hyper-growth environment and strengthen impact across the client base. Objectives include supporting client success managers in delivering value, maintaining client health, and driving process improvement. Your time spent coaching and mentoring your team members will include helping them embrace continuous improvement and getting better on a weekly basis. You will support the team in learning our product, removing barriers to success, and building skills to better serve our clients. In addition, you will be a thought leader who can take charge and own key pieces of the National Partners strategy. Your additional responsibilities will be based on current organizational needs.
Team Leadership and Coaching:
- Monitor key performance metrics at the team and individual level to support improvement
- Coach and support team members, including regular one-on-ones; giving specific, targeted, and timely feedback; coaching on client conversations, identifying opportunities for growth and development; and supporting the hiring, onboarding, and ongoing training for team members
- Own the results and performance of your team by creating clarity about results and driving action to meet and exceed company goals.
Process Improvement and Management:
- Improve delivery and support processes, with a focus on increasing the level of value clients receive from the services our team delivers
- Consistently and creatively seeking ways to scale (through product, client support, service delivery, changes in our delivery model, etc.)
- Collaborate with other functional teams across the organization both to enhance the client experience and scale it - with incremental improvements and game-changing innovations by channeling the voice of the customer in internal conversations
- Collaborate with the CS management team and cross-functionally on initiatives that support the client experience.
- Ensure team members have the tools, skills, and understanding needed to enable strong project delivery, strong client health, and ongoing user engagement
- Dive into the weeds with your direct reports to address and brainstorm solutions for technical challenges
- Manage portfolios, staffing, and transitions to balance portfolios and onboard new clients
- Act as a point of client escalation on an as needed basis
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ years of experience coaching and supporting team members’ growth and learning in formal ways
- Organized and detailed-oriented, with experience developing processes to support high-performing teams
- Demonstrated track record building and maintaining client relationships
- Skilled at understanding client goals and aligning service delivery to those needs
- Able to balance the existence of clear systems and processes with the need to modify existing processes in the service of continuous improvement and the changing demands of a rapidly growing business
- Experience working with enterprise organizations that require multi-level delivery models
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, listen, negotiate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of organizations; ideally, experience explaining technical projects
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience working with or in school systems or other government agencies is a plus
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.