Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role
We are looking for a Manager of Inside Sales to lead a team of Outreach Specialists (our internal name for Account Executives) . As the Director of Inside Sales, you will ensure that your team meets company-wide revenue targets with the development of territory strategy, co-presenting and coaching for key stakeholder meetings, onboarding new hires, and driving the ongoing professional development of your team.
As a leader, you will influence the outcomes of your team, creating opportunities for them to hone their skills, reach their goals, and advance in their careers. You’ll help to As we expand our client base, the Manager of Inside Sales will work across the team and with other sales managers, to drive short-term and long-term revenue strategy, collaborating cross-functionally with our Client Success, Marketing, Talent, and Product teams to help us grow and evolve as a team.
- Manage and coach a diverse cohort of closers and oversee interview processes as needed
- Be responsible for quarterly revenue performance for the team you manage, and support goal attainment for the Sales team as a whole
- Foster a collaborative team culture
- Provide continuous support to Outreach Specialists through live coaching, co-presenting in meetings, feedback on work with existing opportunities and prospecting, weekly 1x1s, and career development conversations
- Set a strategy for your team and track progress towards weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals for your team including: weekly activities, conversion rates, pipeline generation and revenue booked
- Shape overall revenue planning and strategy as part of the sales management team
- Play a central role in the partnership of the Sales, Marketing & Client Success teams, informing our client expansion strategies and maximizing pipeline generation
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ years of SaaS sales management experience and proven ability to support high performing teams that consistently meet and exceed goals
- Experience creating systems and process, particularly as it relates to cross-functional partnerships with Client Success and Marketing teams
- Experience presenting virtually across a variety of stakeholders
- Experience providing ongoing coaching and creating career development opportunities for a team
- Proficiency using Salesforce and other sales tools to develop revenue strategy
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.