Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for shaping strategic decisions related to product development, pricing & packaging, and client experience. You should be highly comfortable synthesizing data into insights and communicating them to cross-functional stakeholders. You’ll become the go-to person for Client Success, Teaching & Learning and Technology leaders by pulling together strategic analyses to inform decision-making. We're a fast-paced, collaborative, data-driven, and high-growth environment. By identifying, structuring, analyzing, and recommending solutions to our biggest strategic questions, you’ll directly contribute to Panorama’s success.
- Learn the Client Success, Teaching & Learning, and Technology functions inside and out
- Develop ROI analyses in partnership with Technology for short, medium and long term strategy
- Partner with Client Success and Teaching & Learning to build and improve capacity models that allow us to efficiently serve client needs and support client health.
- Work with Strategic Finance leaders and peers to develop repeatable, achievable quarterly/annual goals, budgets, and forecast updates.
- Drive increased growth by finding improvements t0 current ways of working wherever possible.
- Build and improve monthly reporting packages for function leaders detailing spend vs budget, headcount vs budget, and key performance indicators
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ Years of Financial and Strategic Analysis with a strong understanding of SaaS metrics
- Ability to turn qualitative & quantitative data into actionable insights
- Financial aptitude to create Excel models that teams outside of Finance can easily understand
- Effective communication to frame problems, share insights and empower stakeholders
- Excitement around building and improving analyses and processes
- Capability to connect high-level strategy to day-to-day financial details
- Business Intuition, Collaboration, Relationships, Advising, Negotiation, & Conflict Resolution Skills
- Bonus Points: Experience in Growth Stage Startups, working with Product, Technology, Client Success teams, EdTech, K-12 Education, Salesforce & G-Suite
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.