Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
This position requires you to work from our Boston office.
About The Role:
As part of the Information Technology Team, you will be responsible for supporting Panorama Education’s Technology Devices and Software, and you will also work with our outsourced IT partner. Panorama Education is rapidly growing, and with that growth comes increasingly complex information and data requirements. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will work closely together to support technology for all staff.
We are a friendly, hard-working team that takes pride in helping our colleagues to be as effective as possible. Our ideal candidate approaches their work with positive energy and a collaborative mindset. They will go above and beyond to make sure our team members feel supported in the office and will jump in to help other Operations team members whenever needed. This person is proactive, works efficiently and effectively, and excels at improving processes and workflows. As one of the most visible team members in the company, you’ll develop meaningful partnerships with colleagues on all Panorama teams, and be a valued team member of a mission-driven technology company at an exciting time in its history.
- Work closely in a small team to support all staff with their technology issues
- Support cloud-based platforms such as GSuite, Zoom, Slack, Meraki, Cloudlock, and more
- Provide first-line technical support for employees, both remote and onsite
- Prioritize, address, and resolve employee support tickets and walk-ups through completion
- Setup, configure, diagnose and repair end-user devices, not limited to MacOS laptops, Conference Room A/V, Printers, and Computer Accessories
- Assist with developing and updating training materials and co-lead technology training sessions for new employees, as well as ongoing training sessions and documentation for existing employees
- Scale IT onboarding and offboarding processes
- Assists in internal assessments, implementations, tech checks & deployments (software, hardware, audio/video, etc.)
- Actively contributes to our internal knowledge base to meet department goals and provide continued training/support for teachers & staff
- Supports technology for departmental and company meetings as needed
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technology field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting IT services and contributing to technology-driven business processes
- Experience working with MacOS, cloud-based technologies & services (GSuite, Slack, O365, VoIP, Zoom, etc
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting office equipment such as printers, conference rooms, etc.
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting standards, hardware replacement, office, and conference A/V equipment
- Self-motivated; driven, cares about the quality, presentation, and delivery of the work
- Ability to make decisions, shift priorities and manage time to meet changing and evolving needs
- Flexible, dependable, and consistent; proactively follows up and provides updates
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt & develop new technical skills as technology changes
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates cross-functionally
- Experience in a high-growth tech company or edtech
- Experience supporting geographically dispersed team members in remote environments
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.