Panorama Education is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. Over 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across 50 states have adopted the Panorama platform to help educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional learning and well-being, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement.
This role can be fully remote, or you can work out of our Boston office
About the Role:
The Manager, Sales Operations will lead and manage a subteam within Panorama's Revenue Operations function and report to the Director of Revenue Operations. The Manager, Sales Operations will be responsible for the individual and overall success of the sales operations team, including aligning strategic priorities, ensuring the timely and successful completion of high-impact projects, and boosting the efficiency and adoption of processes and tools by members of the revenue team (sales and account management).
- Overseeing and managing members of the sales operations team including sales operations managers, specialists, and a Salesforce Administrator
- Setting and achieving strategic priorities and goals for the sales operations team
- Building out sales operations team including creating job descriptions, developing interview guides, managing hiring process for future roles, and developing levels
- Leading 1-1s and feedback/growth conversations with direct reports
- Providing ongoing support for direct reports in the successful and timely completion of their tasks/projects
- Advising the Director or Revenue Operations and other managers on strategy for revenue team, including SaaS tools like Salesforce, Chorus.io, Outreach.io, and InsightSquared
- Leadership and participation in sales and account management meetings
- Ongoing support for managers on the revenue team (sales, marketing, account management, strategic finance)
- Supporting the administration of various SaaS tools used by the revenue team including Salesforce, Outreach.io, InsightSquared, HubSpot, Chart.io etc.
- Tracking key company metrics for quarterly and annual goals, and ensuring fidelity of metrics (e.g., Topline ARR, ARR Added)
- Partner cross-functionally with Client Success, Engineering, Operations, Product, and Research teams
- Develop scalable processes and knowledge management systems for broader revenue team
- Primarily responsible for onboarding the sales operations team
- Manage complex projects and ensure smooth rollout across teams
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Support the team with contracts and compliance
- Analyze data to support broader sales strategy
- Work cross-functionally to ensure consistent systems and processes company-wide
- Lead meetings for various teams and projects
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role
- 3+ years of management experience
- Proficiency or expertise in administration and use of sales tools such as Salesforce, Outreach.io, InsightSquared, Hubspot, Chorus.AI, etc.
- Ability to solve complex problems and help others think critically to solve problems
- Ability to break down complex tasks into smaller components
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to identify key business insights through data analysis
- Experience or interest in learning how to create new strategies, processes and structures
- Detail oriented; comfortable keeping records in online systems and managing other people to deadlines
- Ability to communicate key information quickly and effectively at the “headline” and detailed level
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in SaaS sales, K-12 education, or both is a plus
- Demonstrated passion for helping to improve schools
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.