Panorama Education is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. Over 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across 50 states have adopted the Panorama platform to help educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional learning and well-being, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement.
Please note that this opportunity is for a consulting position beginning with a 6-month contract term and will run on a 1099 basis. If you are interested in full-time employment with Panorama, please see currently open opportunities on our Careers page.
- Deliver in-person and/or virtual learning experiences for diverse groups of participants on a project-to-project basis, choosing the specific projects that align to your availability, interests, and expertise (available project work will range from 10-30 hours per week)
- Design custom learning experiences for educators, leaders, and other stakeholders in K12 school systems nationwide
- Lend subject-matter expertise in K12 education to Panorama clients, specifically in domains such as Multi-Tiered Systems of Support, Social-Emotional Learning, School Climate and Culture, Equity and Inclusion, and/or other domains to specific professional learning engagements
- Create and deliver experiences, resources and tools that move Panorama users from seeing data to acting on it
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated success working with multiple K12 education organizations to lead project-based professional learning programming
- Ability to work PST/CST hours is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience teaching adult learners
- At least 3 years of experience using technology and virtual platforms for designing and delivering successful teaching and learning experiences
- Demonstrated effectiveness advancing diversity, equity and inclusion in an education setting; for example, through engaging diverse stakeholder groups to achieve desired outcomes, participation in equity-centered initiatives, and/or the use of intentionally inclusive facilitation or teaching strategies
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across various roles and stakeholder groups to achieve successful project outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate courageous conversations and to diffuse conflict if necessary
- Travel requirements: ~50-75% travel, public health conditions permitting (Panorama training will be delivered virtually through the 2020-2021 school year)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.