Panorama Education is a fast-growing technology startup based in Boston and San Francisco focused on radically improving education. Over 1,500 school systems serving 12 million students across 50 states have adopted the Panorama platform as clients and thought partners, including the entire state of Iowa and Hawaii, as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional learning and well-being, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, Uncork, and others.
About the Role:
At Panorama Education, Product Marketing plays a critical role in bringing our products to market, by articulating how Panorama addresses core challenges in school districts and equipping our team to engage district leaders about Panorama’s products. We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing function. This is an opportunity to launch products and craft messaging to make transformational change in thousands of school districts across the country.
On a given day, you will:
- Build core product marketing structures, such as a cross-functional product launch playbook
- Lead product launches by collaborating with the Product team, building capacity for internal teams, and creating materials that build awareness and demand from prospects and customers
- Manage and coach product marketing managers and oversee PMM interview processes
- Train sales team members on demo talk tracks and discovery questions to support an anti-racist product demo flow
- Conduct focus groups and interviews with district leaders about their challenges and needs
- Set goals and performance tracking and coach PMMs on setting goals aligned with revenue targets
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of product marketing experience with 2+ in people management in B2B, SaaS companies
- Experience with hypergrowth startups is a plus
- Experience managing product launches to hit important business goals
- Experience developing product positioning, messaging, and buyer personas, and creating processes and structures for sharing product messaging across the organization
- Experience providing coaching and creating career development opportunities for team members
- Experience leading projects and project teams and balancing competing priorities
- Experience working effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including an executive-level audience like school district leaders
- Experience understanding customers’ needs and pain points and using them to shape product messaging
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.