Role can be fully remote or based in our Boston office
Panorama Education is a fast-growing technology startup based in Boston and San Francisco focused on radically improving education. Over 1,500 school systems serving 12 million students across 50 states have adopted the Panorama platform as clients and thought partners, including the entire state of Iowa and Hawaii, as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional learning and well-being, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, Uncork, and others.
About the Role:
At Panorama Education, the Marketing team creates materials, resources, virtual events, and more to help K-12 district leaders and educators support their students. It's our mission to produce content that inspires, educates, and delights our clients. Therefore, we are looking for a skilled Marketing Designer to play a key role in our content marketing and brand-building efforts.
In this role, you will design engaging, original creative that builds awareness, communicates Panorama’s story, and captures the hearts and minds of district leaders and educators. As Panorama’s first Marketing Designer, you will be charting new ground. You will sit on our content marketing team, as well as collaborate with digital marketers, product marketers, product designers, and data scientists.
On any given day, you will:
- Own the art direction for content, social media, email, video, web, events, and product launches
- Design content assets for K-12 district leaders such as whitepapers, research briefs, eBooks, reports, and infographics
- Design sales enablement materials, such as presentation templates and product one-pagers
- Design ads for organic and paid social channels
- Ensure that all creative is consistent with Panorama’s brand guidelines and design direction
- Ensure that Panorama’s imagery, iconography, and overall branding reflects the diversity of the students and educators we serve
This job is for you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in design roles, either for an in-house marketing team or at an agency
- A portfolio of previous work that showcases your ability to design cohesive, compelling creative campaigns across channels (Please share this within your resume/cover letter!)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant design tools
- Demonstrated ability to present and articulate design concepts and solutions effectively to internal stakeholders, and to incorporate constructive feedback
- Demonstrated experience incorporating attention to diversity, equity, and inclusion in your work
Even better if you have:
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) such as HubSpot
- Video editing experience with tools like Adobe Premiere
- Experience in K-12 education or a fast-paced, high-growth B2B marketing environment
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.