*This role is fully remote*
Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers including the entire states of Iowa and Hawaii as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, Uncork, and others.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a contract technical sourcer who can help build diverse candidate pipelines. You’ll partner closely with our in-house Technical Recruiter to help fill roles primarily on the engineering, product and design teams.
We’ll expect you to:
- Research and qualify top prospects from underrepresented backgrounds for mid to senior level positions across our Engineering team at Panorama, by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter and by targeted networking through alumni groups, community meet-ups, and conferences
- Conduct initial phone screen for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers
- Build candidate pipelines for both unique and evergreen roles to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of engineering roles (Full Stack Engineers, Backend Engineers, Front-end Engineers, Support Engineers, etc).
- Other talent acquisition duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of technical sourcing experience with a consumer-facing tech company; strong preference for a combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications
- Experience approaching passive candidates
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.