Panorama Education is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. With research-backed surveys and an industry-leading technology platform, Panorama helps school systems gather important stakeholder feedback and act on data to improve student outcomes. Today, we support more than 10 million students and 1,500 school districts across 49 states, including Boston, New York City, Dallas, Seattle, Tulsa, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama also collects data that is key to each child’s success in school and life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, sense of belonging, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, Uncork, and others.
- Lead, engage, develop, and grow Panorama’s product management team of 5-10+ people, and ultimately responsible for Panorama’s products
- Prioritize Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in systems, processes, culture, team-building, and product development
- Shape culture, processes, and practices across the product team, and build an empowered team that obsesses over our clients and our users and is focused on improving outcomes for students
- Build product vision and strategy in collaboration with CEO, CTO, product team members, and other stakeholders across the organization
- Own the product planning process, including roadmapping, customer discovery, and client commitment management
- Set and achieve ambitious goals around the performance of Panorama’s products, including usage and adoption, renewals and revenue growth potential, user and client happiness, and impact for students
- Build strong product feedback loops that engage internal stakeholders, clients, and end users
- Drive innovation in our product, and innovation in education, through product team culture and practices around learning, experimentation, and discovery
- Ensure effective product communication, including partnering with Product Marketing on launch strategy
- Deeply understand our products, our clients, the market, and the education issues we are addressing
- Build highly effective cross-functional partnerships with teams across Panorama, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Client Success, Engineering, Design, Research, and People.
- Experience leading product teams and managing people
- Experience using data to understand product performance, track progress, and solve problems
- Ability to set and iterate product vision, strategy, and goals in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to foster a strong, positive team culture that centers inclusion, collaboration, and empowerment
- Demonstrated track record of building and continuously improving systems and processes
- Obsessive about understanding end users and clients, with a drive to learn more about their goals, their challenges, and how Panorama can help serve them
- Empowering leader who will step back and let the product team to deliver their best work
- Strong communicator, with ability to listen and build buy-in across stakeholder groups
- Passionate about education and improving outcomes and equity for students
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.