Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg.
About the Role:
Our People team is at the forefront of building diverse teams of highly skilled, mission-aligned Panoramians and we’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team. The Talent Acquisition manager will report to the Chief People Officer and will help us scale our hiring practices and grow, develop, coach and lead a small Talent Acquisition team. In this player coach role, the Talent Acquisition manager will carry a light requisition load, manage a small team and build out our Talent Acquisition Strategy, including our Employer Branding efforts. This role can be fully remote or based in our Boston or San Francisco office.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition function for the People Team including growing, coaching and developing recruiters for effective full cycle recruiting
- Stay abreast of recruitment best practices for the Talent Acquisition team and effectively train Panorama hiring managers on best practices for interviewing, building candidate profiles and candidate selection
- Effectively able to collaborate and problem-solve with hiring managers, Talent Acquisition team, People Partners and function leaders
- Ability to recruit passive and active candidates at all levels and implement creative solutions for building pipeline across all functions
- Oversight of the build out of Panorama’s Employer Branding and Employee Value Proposition strategy
- Develop a strong understanding of Panorama’s business goals and the intersection of those goals with workforce and talent planning needs
- Ensure the Talent Acquisition team is held accountable to Service Level Agreements and the development of diverse pipelines
- Create talent acquisition metrics and goals for the recruitment process ensuring the delivery of qualified diverse candidates at every stage of the hiring process
- In collaboration with the Head of DEI, develop a robust pipeline of diverse candidates and develop effective diverse sourcing strategies.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience directly managing recruiters
- 3+ years’ experience of full cycle recruiting, including experience managing or leading a team with high volume req loads (# of open positions) either in-house or agency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience successfully recruiting senior level positions and building out an organization-wide Talent Strategy
- Experience in building large pools of top-of-funnel prospects, including leveraging partnerships with colleges, universities, meetup groups, and networking organizations, diverse professional organizations and community groups
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to workplace diversity, building diverse pipelines and experience building team culture
- Demonstrated experience setting and exceeding ambitious goals in supporting talent strategies and establishing performance metrics for recruitment teams
- Team player, excellent communicator, attentive to the details and highly organized
- Experience in tech or Ed tech desired
- You can’t wait to tell Panorama’s story and be a major contributor to setting us apart from all the other growing Edtech companies!
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.