Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers including the entire states of Iowa and Hawaii as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, Uncork, and others.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing team and support a portfolio of 90-100 clients in our portfolio of schools. As a Client Success Manager, you will be an expert in all things Panorama directing your portfolio of clients to use our toolset. Your mission is to deliver a continuously improving client experience that ensures clients in your portfolio become committed to using Panorama’s services year after year. You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of engagement with the results schools and districts produce. You'll own the renewal process for a portfolio of 90-100 of clients.
- Manage a portfolio of 90-100 clients that use Panorama products driving high levels of engagement with our platform and product offerings
- Meet quarterly renewals targets for your full portfolio base through proactive, one-to-many communication strategies and effectively overcoming objections
- Onboard new clients and provide Product Education resources to help them navigate Panorama tools and introduce them to best practices to ensure they can self-serve
- Communicate effectively, professionally and with empathy with clients via phone calls and email to ensure that they have an exceptional customer experience
- Work closely with our Product Support team to address technical challenges and ensure reports look as expected so they can act on the data
- Collaborate with our Product Education team to ensure clients have the resources they need to self serve within the platform
- Submit technical support tickets to our Engineering team to address issues within the platform
- Leverage one-to-many communication strategies to effectively support your client base at scale
- Act as a voice of the customer within Panorama to help the team better understand and improve client experience through our tools and services
What We're Looking For
- You have experience with customer management and client relations for a high volume of clients or stakeholders
- Experience with revenue retention for a set of B2B clients and achieved renewal targets
- You have collaborated with cross functional support teams
- You have experience learning new tools and platforms and troubleshooting technical issues
- You are organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage a number of projects on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- You have experience using Excel formulas and analyzing data
- You are motivated by process improvement that drive efficiency in your work; looking for ways to systemize client support to make it more consistent and enable our clients to self serve
- Experience with CRM system such as salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience in the Education industry is a plus
- Experience in high growth organization is a plus
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.