Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers including the entire states of Iowa and Hawaii as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, Uncork, and others.
Panorama is expanding our Survey Operations Team to streamline and improve technical support for our more complex offerings to school and district partners. The Survey Operations Team is responsible for completing complex technical tasks within the tools available to Client Success, and scoping and designing the process to be as impactful and effective as possible. As a member of the larger Product Support team, you will also occasionally help provide world-class technical support and guidance to the thousands of users who are on our platform every day. The work is fast-paced, flexible, and high-impact for our clients and for our team.
We are seeking a Survey Operations Specialist to complete complex technical projects within the tools available to Client Success. No detail is too small to ensure we deliver projects error-free.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Client Success team members to deliver components of complex projects in a variety of districts error-free and within the timeframe agreed upon (the SLA). These projects include generation of surveys, reports, importing translations, and supporting with the generation of other complex survey projects.
- Get your hands dirty debugging the underlying technical problems when things get tricky, which will often include collaborating with Engineering and CS teammates.
- Help our Survey Operations team measure, understand, and optimize our internal support processes.
- Serve as a role-filler across the Product Support Team; excited to hop in wherever needed (especially during busy seasons).
- Maintain updated systems and processes to reflect changes to product offerings and system capabilities.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience communicating and collaborating across multiple teams; you’ll be working closely with other engineers, members of our Client Success team, and, in some cases, our clients.
- Experience balancing multiple projects at once, a plus if this is experience is in queue based-technical work.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience adhering to multiple, strict deadlines; able to communicate when timelines cannot be met.
- Experience learning, working in, and troubleshooting a complex technical platform.
- Experience making data driven process improvements.
- Experience soliciting feedback from team members to improve processes.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.