About Panorama Education:
Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg.
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.” Our largest clients want hands-on strategic and technical support bringing Panorama’s product to their districts. That’s where our Strategic Engagements team comes in.
About the role:
As a Panorama Client Success Operations Specialist, you will enable the CS team to deliver on its mission of supporting, renewing, and expanding clients. Strengthening our team’s effectiveness and efficiency will include tracking and managing metrics and goals, designing and implementing knowledge management tools, and building and improving processes to help our clients administer millions of surveys and integrate their student data systems each year. You’ll also manage all of Panorama’s survey printing projects, processing over two million survey forms annually. Panorama is a rapidly-growing, well-funded technology startup, and the Client Success Operations Specialist will play a key role in building our culture and processes.
- Develop and guide the Client Success team’s operations and processes for project management and tracking, client information sharing, and knowledge sharing across the team
- Track and report the CS team’s performance metrics
- Manage Panorama’s printing projects: developing and finalizing project specifications, setting and managing timelines, and managing coordination and relationships with printing, shipping, and scanning vendors.
What We’re Looking For:
- Passion for designing processes at scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components, and think through optimal solutions
- Desire to "get hands dirty" by digging into complex operations
- High degree of ownership over your work
- Clear communication skills with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Experience with vendor management, demonstrating both a cost-conscious and collaborative approach
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.