Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers including the entire states of Iowa and Hawaii as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Dallas. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, Uncork, and others.
About the Role:
As an Account Executive, you’ll be a part of our San Francisco-based sales team responsible for full cycle sales to medium-sized districts in our West coast territory. You’ll connect with superintendents and other district administrators from around the country to learn about their most pressing priorities and strategic initiatives, and paint a picture how Panorama can impact the quality of classrooms, schools, and districts by unlocking the power of their own data and the insights/actions hidden within to improve equity and student outcomes. This is an important role for our growth and one that requires passion for education, confidence presenting virtually, and a love of building relationships and persistence in bringing deals to close.
This job is for you, if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience selling a SaaS product
- Demonstrated success as a top performer with a consultative sales mindset; exceeding goals and quota
- Experience presenting and demoing products to large groups virtually
- Passion for improving education
- A knack for thinking on your feet, anticipating needs and overcoming objections
- Persistence in both your infectious enthusiasm and your follow up
- A competitive nature and desire to get better every day
Even better if you have:
- Past experience specifically working in K-12 education technology and/or schools and districts
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach.io
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.