Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg.
About the Role:
On the Recruiting Team at Panorama, we know that our candidates are our future friends, collaborators, and client advocates; therefore, as our Recruiting Coordinator, you will create a candidate experience that represents our team love from the very beginning. From introduction emails, to coordinating inclusive interview panels, to setting candidates up for success, you are warm, promptly responsive, and attentive to each candidate’s unique circumstance. Every interaction is a chance to promote Panorama’s employer brand, and you strive to build genuine relationships with every candidate you meet. You will set a high bar and help us uncover new ways of supporting candidates and team members through the recruitment process.
- Scheduling -Thoughtfully craft interview schedules so that candidates and Panorama interviewers have the most effective, seamless, and positive interview experience. Create capacity and expedite the interview process by incorporating efficient, scalable scheduling practices.
- Candidate experience - Prepare candidates with interview logistics and best practices to set them up for success. Greet candidates when they arrive so that every prospective new hire has a warm, welcoming experience and leaves the interview hoping to work for Panorama. Think of new and creative ways to enhance the candidate experience and promote Panorama’s reputation for being a great place to work.
- Interviewer and candidate management - Proactively project-manage and communicate next steps with candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiters you partner with.
- Posting jobs - Exhibit an insatiable curiosity for finding new creative avenues to reach outstanding, diverse talent. Review job post performance regularly to determine which sources have the best ROI.
- Data - Become an expert in Greenhouse (ATS) reporting and reflect constantly on how we can improve process efficiency and candidate happiness.
This role is for you if:
- You are incredibly detail oriented; details can make or break a candidate's experience, so we place a high premium here.
- You’re an expert navigator of nuanced situations; you’re a curious problem solver and you seek to find answers.
- You have experience managing projects or tasks in high-volume, fast paced environments.
- You have strong organizational practices that can capture a lot of information from different systems (email, Slack, online databases) and stakeholders.
- You are empathetic and trustworthy; you will handle highly sensitive employee and organization information, so a commitment to confidentiality is crucial.
Even better if you:
- Are a natural networker; you love making connections and building relationships with folks with all kinds of backgrounds and communication styles
- Are a goal setter and can provide many examples of hitting or exceeding your goals
- Have dabbled in a few project management tools such as Trello, Asana, or Jira
- Have experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (our is Greenhouse) and scheduling tools (we use Interview Schedule)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.