Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg.
About the Role:
Panorama’s Marketing team is essential to making Panorama the leading and fastest-growing Education Technology company in the U.S. We are looking for a skilled Senior Product Marketing Manager who will play a critical role in bringing our products to market to improve outcomes for millions of students. By equipping the Sales team and helping them articulate the Panorama story to school and district leaders and helping marketing create compelling campaigns that attract prospects and expand our market, you will greatly bolster Panorama's reach and impact in America's schools.
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of marketing experience (with 2+ in product marketing) in B2B, SaaS companies
- Experience with hypergrowth startups is a plus
- Experience developing product positioning, messaging, and buyer personas, and creating processes and structures for sharing product messaging across the organization
- Ownership of market-facing deliverables with strong messaging, copywriting, and design
- Experience managing product launches or other large projects to hit important business goals
- Drive to understand customers’ needs and pain points and using them to shape messaging and inform product roadmap
- Excellent collaboration and project management skills; a team player who effectively works cross-functionally and with school district leaders
- Outstanding written communication skills with attention to detail and good public speaker, comfortable in front of an audience
- Excitement and appreciation for working toward the important, impactful mission of improving K-12 education
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.