Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education.
Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg.
About the Role:
Panorama’s Marketing team is essential to making Panorama the leading and fastest-growing Education Technology company. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. At Panorama Education, Product Marketing plays a critical role in bringing our products to market: equipping the Sales team with collateral and helping them articulate the Panorama story to school and district leaders and helping marketing create compelling campaigns that attract prospects and expand our market.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of marketing experience in Software / SaaS companies (or comparable experience)
- Experience with mid-stage, hypergrowth startups a plus
- Interest in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Experience in building product positioning and messaging and keeping it up to date as product evolves
- Experience in researching and developing of buyer personas and adapting the messaging to their needs
- Excellent people and project management skills. A team player that effectively works cross-functionally and with school district leaders
- Outstanding written communication skills with attention to detail and good public speaker, comfortable in front of an audience
- Familiar with marketing tech stack such as Hubspot, Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Excitement and appreciation for working toward the important, impactful mission of improving K-12 education
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.